...to the lovely lady, red beanie, Tanzwiese, Fri/Sat night

Was sonst nicht passt aber geschrieben werden muss
Antworten
PeterTanzwiese

...to the lovely lady, red beanie, Tanzwiese, Fri/Sat night

Beitrag von PeterTanzwiese »

...to the lovely lady with a red beanie and shortish brown hair at Tanzwiese Fri/Sat night

-there were three of you that loved the eye makeup of me and my female friend (white, red, and gold stars)
-one of you was called Rene I think (it might even be you! embarrassing bad memory on that night! but it's the only thing I don't remember from those couple of hours!)
-we painted your faces with white/red paint and gold stars at Tanzwiese under the lamp at the back of the dance floor...
-while gently painting your face, I told you you had a beautiful face (which you do...)
-we all moved a little closer to the dance floor and danced a little while, sometimes shyly smiling at each other
-...but the music wasn't happening and you three ladies left for Seebuhne(?)
-I said no to what I think was an invite to come along, and we hugged only briefly...
-my friend and I stayed at Tanzwiese..... and, this is my only regret from Fusion festival (...the rest was literally amazing! :)
-I kept looking for you in the crowd for the next days, but, it wasn't meant to be...
-I felt drawn to write this...

-Somehow, for some reason, I would love it if this found it's way to you
x
Peter (Australian)
PeterTanzwiese

Re: ...to the lovely lady, red beanie, Tanzwiese, Fri/Sat ni

Beitrag von PeterTanzwiese »

A little more:
-your friends were both blonde: one with curly blonde hair and a great open smile, one with long blonde hair, and a little quieter, but gentle and wise
-my friend and I are from Amsterdam, me originally Australian

...ok... into the hands of fate!

x
vorschau absenden
Antworten