Another one desperate ... //SOLVED -- SOOOO HAPPY!! Wish everyone good luck.<3

Antworten
irrelevant
Another one desperate ... //SOLVED -- SOOOO HAPPY!! Wish everyone good luck.<3

Beitrag von irrelevant »

So I'm on 75 % disability pension -- and w/o detailing exactly how I don't function as everyone else, it suffices to say being a full time supporter isn't an option = applying for a supporter ticket a no-go.

However, since a few years I still want to contribute and give back somehow, and have explained the situation to KuKo, as well as gotten info on how to, and that I actually CAN get to help out on my own terms (much less), IF managing to attend.

BUT, ofc this year I didn't get a ticket option in the lottery.:/ My 1st Fusion also was the 20th anniversary, and now it's the 25th (plus my 50th b-day just 3 weeks later), so it kinda would be a "full circle" for me to get to attend again, and very important for personal reasons.

Meaning ... if anyone feels maybe they'd like to enable me to go by selling their ticket to me (via the Ticket Bourse, so the whole code thing), I'd be extremely grateful.

Even better, so I don't have to go alone (again), if someone by any chance has two?

(Not writing this for anyone to feel sorry for me, but simply to lay our the facts regarding why this Fusion matters so much, so pls don't read it as a sob story of any kind.)

Greetings from Sweden ...
Zuletzt geändert von irrelevant am Di 7. Mai 2024, 19:13, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.
irrelevant
Re: Another one desperate for ticket exchange (*limited* supporter), Order 3UCHJ-->

Beitrag von irrelevant »

Bump
Antworten