(update: ticket already taken)one ticket for sale

Juka023

(update: ticket already taken)one ticket for sale

Beitrag von Juka023 »

Update: I got a lot of messages and unfortunately the ticket is already taken. But good luck for all of you and fingers crossed that you will get a ticket soon. 🦄

Hejjjj,
unfortunately, I cannot join the fusion this year and have to sell my ticket 😭
Text me if you're interested 🦄
Zuletzt geändert von Juka023 am Fr 12. Apr 2024, 20:13, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
BlureGuard

Re: one ticket for sale

Beitrag von BlureGuard »

Hi,

I'm looking for a ticket, would you sell it to me? <3
DerAndere

Beitrag von DerAndere »

Hi Juka,

me or one of my friends are really interested in a ticket. We are at the fusion since years so we would be very glad if you could sell it to us over the "Ticketbörse". Please get in contact. I would pay you the cancellation charge.

Love
Andreas
FranTiKask

Beitrag von FranTiKask »

Hi Juka, in case you're still looking for someone to give away the ticket - I'd be interested? I couldn't join the Fusion Festival for the last years - too much going on in life - and I'd love to be there once more this year! Would be lovely to hear from you!
LOU_ZIFFER

Beitrag von LOU_ZIFFER »

Do you know those people who shine and glow from within? Do something good for others with all the art, enchant them and convey the authentic self to the outside world?
This is our Alisha!
We'll keep it short:
We all have a ticket and she's looking for one. It would be so nice if you could give her this wonderful joy! The surprise and the glow would be huge, absolutely wonderful! We would continue to spread this joy at the Fusion so that a lot of people will benefit from it! Alisha and her friends would be so happy and shower you with love from a distance!
We don't want to tell you here why we really want Alischa to be with us at Fusion (we do!), why she deserves it (she definitely does!) or what turbulence she has experienced recently (unfortunately she has that too ). We want to tell you what we are going to do:
we exchange a ticket for a better world! And you get to choose how we improve the world!
We can collect rubbish in nature, do voluntary work, give compliments to 100 people, donate an amount to a non-profit association or organization (including receipt!) or or or! Did something appeal to you? Do you have any idea? We still have a lot!

We wish you and everyone who reads this from the bottom of our hearts soap bubbles that never fall, a few shooting stars, a rainbow where you find the end including a pot of gold, that you can appreciate small steps, moments in which life feels as easy as a helium balloon, that you dream of flying again, moments in which you can't stop being amazed, a meadow full of four-leaf clovers and of course a lot of love!

Kind regards, Miss Nasenach, Lou and the rest of the friends :-)

Code: WGJYC
Rome

Beitrag von Rome »

Hi mate,
Sorry you can't be at the festival.

I'd love to take the ticket off your hands. I promise to party hard for you.

All the best
Laurepurple

Beitrag von Laurepurple »

Hello, I am also looking for a ticket for my boyfriend. In case you still Look for a buyer, Hit me up! Thank you
laurence

Beitrag von laurence »

all my friends have a ticket and i dont i really want to be at this festival PLSSS
Elotrans_Ultra123

Beitrag von Elotrans_Ultra123 »

Juhuuu

I would also be interested in buying the ticket as a gift for my best mate.

Thanks in advance!

Niklas
Lisa4567

Beitrag von Lisa4567 »

Hi Juka,

I would be really interested in the Ticket as well.

Greetings Lisa
Antworten