Newsletter Israel / Palästina

Rave2D2

Re: Newsletter Israel / Palästina

Beitrag von Rave2D2 »

mraleki hat geschrieben: Do 18. Apr 2024, 08:11
Rave2D2 hat geschrieben: Di 9. Apr 2024, 12:48 @mraleki

I feel very sorry for you. You are trying to lecture people with an "eye for an eye"-ideology. You're saying by yourself the conflict cant be solved in lärz. You're saying by yourself you want to talk about the conflict in lärz. This is fine. KuKo is allowing it (btw. KuKo doesnt forbid anything). KuKo is asking for a compromise. Dont use the vocabulary Hamas is using. Maybe you're seeing Hamas with different eyes. But they are a corrupt, mafia-style organisation which is using palastine people for their own money-pot. Israel did bad in appartheid, letting palastine people hunger, die, killing palastine people. but they also did bad in letting Hamas brainwash you and others. Hamas is living a better life because of the conflict.
They are not palastine people. Same like (almost) every politician is not part of the people.
Politicians and the powerful could be your foe. But you are making other people like yourself to foe. People who are trying to live in peace and harmony.
If KuKo is your foe because of asking for a compromise than you are part of the problem i guess. And "Zionism" is a strange thing to be against. "Zionismus bedeutet das Streben nach einem unabhängigen jüdischen Staat." - this is exactly what palastines want. You are just thinking in "your people" and "the others". You deserve to be free but others dont because of some historic arbitrarily contruct you trying to build. Don't you see that people should be free - no matter their believes? And still you are just trying to say "israel is worse so we are allowed to speak anti-semitic". And nobody here said YOU were antisemitic. So stop the "people try to cencor me"-bs. But listen to the people when they tell you, you're speaking the same like antisemitics. Even without blaming you as an antisemitic you're speaking nationalistic bs. "We against the others" is so conservative, right wing blah.

So dont think you ever ever were part of an utopian idea for all people. And dont blame Fusion for trying to stand for all people.

And you wont find any friends with that. Your just making foes and foes and foes (like fusion is your foe because asking for a compromise...)

PS: I dont know you as a person. Everything I write is just a answer on the things you're writing. I hope in real life you understand the difference between hate and rage. I follow you in every rage about how cruel the world is. But i'm afraid you're lost in hate. Take care of that (sorry not sorry for pathos)
You and kuko think that a call for freedom from a colonial apartheid occupation for 75 years that implemented land theft, ethnic cleansing, and now genocide is not okay because of an imaginary genocide that will happen if Palestinians are free?

It is censorship to deny people freedom of expression, You, Kuko and the general mass of "liberals" are more worried about an imaginary scenario in your head than the actual genocide happening right now by the state you defend, a state that has kept breaking everything you claim you stand for for generations.

This call for freedom isn't a Hamas thing, the Palestinians aren't all Hamas, Hamas was founded in 1987; the occupation started way before that, and Hamas maybe wouldn't last for long, but even if that happens, that doesn't mean that the Palestinians will accept the reality of the occupation and the apartheid system they live under.

This is a call for freedom for the Palestinian people, and when you are standing against that, you are standing on the side of the state that denies their freedom.

This call for freedom doesn't call for genocide or the killing of anyone, but it threatens the existence of that colony in this shape and form and removes the main principle of its existence, which is dominance over and subjugation of the Palestinian people.

People have the right to exist, not states, political parties, or political systems. People should always have the right to live safe, equal, and free without fear.

PS: I don't know you. I wish you well, and I wish you could take a look at what happened to the Palestinians since the early 20th century until now. Palestinians have been made the scapegoat for mistakes they didn't make, and their lives have never been equal to those of white men.

Freedom to Palestine and everyone from the river to the sea; freedom isn't a system of dominance but a system of equality; freedom where everyone is equal; freedom to the refugees that have been living in concentration camps (in and out of Palestine) for 75 years; their right to return will never be forgotten.

I wish for a free Palestine. Many others around the world feel the same way, including DJs and performers at Fusion Festival, and if kuko doesn't accept that, then again, it's not what it says it stands for but has now shifted to be what it hates, to be a tool of censorship and fascism.

Sorry Dude, if you have to put words in my mouth i'd say your argument is weak af.

Palastine is not getting free by KuKo allowing anti-israel-Propaganda. There is nothing to worry about talking
about the unhuman situation in Gaza. There is nothing to worry to express the wish for a free palastine. So why your putting these
words in the mouth of others?

To be fair...I wouldn't be suprised if your words where put in your mouth by someone else...

You still try to argue in an eye-for-an-eye-logic. Maybe its to hard for you to understand but its not paradox
to be for a free palastine and for a free israel.

I give you that this is easy for me to say. You maybe have another biographie. So your social education is more dualistic.
Good, evil, foe, friend, my, the other... If your palastine born or have family there...I blame Israel Gouverments, Hamas and others cynical regimes for that. Its easy to control people, telling them there are just friends and foes. So I feel pity for you falling for that.

I just think you're completly lost if you think, your dualistic thinking is something, you can (or should) lecture people into.

I stay to my word, that youre argument leads to "who's not my friend is my foe". This is classic nationalistic agenada.
So please think about where you want to go with that.

And dont offend me by misreading my words into anti-palastine. I'm not talking about palastine. I'm talking about your words.
knowyourenemy

Beitrag von knowyourenemy »

solche Leute wie mraleki sind einfach verloren. da hilft nichts mehr, wie bei den coronaleugnern vor einigen jahren. bei denen ist die welt eine scheibe. da bringt leider auch keine diskussion mehr was, denn die grundlagen wollen schon nicht verstanden werden und wahrscheinlich fehlen prinzipiell ein paar kognitive fähigkeiten.
wer alles übel in der region auf israel projiziert ist ein antisemit.
für die menschen in gaza hilft nur eins:
FREE GAZA FROM HAMAS!
... und das hilft dann auch den menschen in israel.
mraleki

Beitrag von mraleki »

I refer you all to a true leftist who is a Palestinian that grew up under occupation and apartheid.
Please listen to his take on why banning a chat for freedom is stupid and absurd

Listen to Muhammad alkurd and open up your mind and soul

https://youtu.be/lFyVeunjil0?si=QOKcZDvHdswuEyA-

Have a wonderful day ❤️
Free Palestine and end censorship
knowyourenemy

Beitrag von knowyourenemy »

if your solution for a free palestine is the elimination of israel, then you are not left-wing but sh*t.
what's next? free iran and north korea from human rights activists?

Bild
mraleki

Beitrag von mraleki »

knowyourenemy hat geschrieben: Mi 24. Apr 2024, 12:28 if your solution for a free palestine is the elimination of israel, then you are not left-wing but sh*t.
what's next? free iran and north korea from human rights activists?

Bild
Because being a true left wing is by supporting a colonial apartheid occupation for 75+ years that is based on ethnic cleansing, land theft and now genocide... I guess some can't distinguish between being a left wing and being a Neo liberal imperial Hillary/Obama/Biden Stan.

Before trying to be funny I suggest you take a hard look of how Germans have viewed this problem for the past 75 years.
Commiting two genocides then aiding a genocide victim to commit another genocide to cleans your conscious in about 100 years seems crazy and worth of reevaluating everything about your believe system and all your actions.

I refer you back to the video mentioned above, and I hope ignites something in your mind and soul other than your sense of humor since that one is a lost cause.
Ready to have a proper discussion once anyone is ready to have it.
Peace, love and liberation 🫶🏽✌🏽
Antworten