What are the chances?

Antworten
GlückIstKeinOrt

What are the chances?

Beitrag von GlückIstKeinOrt »

Hi to all :)

Unfortunately my girlfriend and I did not get a ticket. I have been in last two fusion, but my girl's will be first ( if we manage to find a ticket). Because we are from Turkey, the visa process is really long and you need to apply at least 3 month before your flight. So my question is, what are the chances for us to find a ticket? I don't want to apply for a visa and make all the expenses ( flights, insurance, visa application fee etc.) without a ticket, but this seems the only way i can think of :(

Liebe Grüße :)
eDvanschleck

Re: What are the chances?

Beitrag von eDvanschleck »

Hi man!
I guess you are corerct with the assumption that you only can wait for the "TicketBoerse" or to find someone in the Forum here. Nevertheless I can tell you that within the last years it was hard for some people to even sell their tickets in the week before or in the week the festival starts. Some other people say: "if you want to go to the fusion you will be on the fusion".

I never had such an experience by myself but I heard it numerous times. Maybe its worth to plan the trip in combination with a trip to Hamburg or Berlin and in case you are able to buy two tickets you can join the festival.

All the best.
Cheers
Helmi

Beitrag von Helmi »

I actually studied the forum here from last year and I would say your chances to get a ticket 3 months before are rather low because almost everyone will cancel shortly before the festival because they have absolutely no rush and might still find a possibility to go. The days before the festival are also still difficult because everyone is searching desperately but you might get a shot here. It starts to change on Wednesday and Thursday when the festival starts, at this time it becomes more easy to still find a ticket and it would theoretically be perfectly fine to go there on Thursday, you won't miss a lot then. If you are based in Berlin for example, you can easily get to the festival by bus or train on short notice and in the worst case enjoy the raves in Berlin...
MadAnja

Beitrag von MadAnja »

At least you could try the ticket for sunday. You would have the whole day and the night and could enjoy the afterglow. Only a few music on monday (Bachstelzen maybe until tuesday) but a lot of time for art and nature.
Antworten