KI/KI
Bad Boombox
Paracek
uvm...
Hoffentlich bleibt es ein Traum bis auf DJ Gigola und KI/KI
prostmatti

Re: FZN2024 - Wunsch-LineUp

Beitrag von prostmatti »

And Re hat geschrieben: So 21. Apr 2024, 01:40 CARBON BASED LIFEFORMS?!
wäre so sick wenn die spielen würden
irrelevant

Beitrag von irrelevant »

I would love to hear Abarra (again), and Stephan Bodzin (as I missed him last he played; I didn't know who he was at the time). Will get a chance to hear him in 2 weeks at Distortion (CPH) but not really the same.

Also Ello Boreal, Mezerg, and a duo that doesn't really exist anymore.:/
irrelevant

Beitrag von irrelevant »

Btw, I also hope that the Monday afternoon/evening at Bachstelzen will be more like in 2022 music wise, as opposed to in 2023. The former was bouncy, juicy, and w/ such a warm, playful, almost nostalgic vibe (on the melodic side), whereas (IMO) the latter much more housey and "flat" sounding (which, obviously, I'm not a fan of). That, in addition to the windy and rather chilly and even slightly rainy weather, quite killed the vibe for me (also because there were many fewer staying).
Morricone

Beitrag von Morricone »

irrelevant hat geschrieben: Mi 22. Mai 2024, 13:19 Btw, I also hope that the Monday afternoon/evening at Bachstelzen will be more like in 2022 music wise, as opposed to in 2023. The former was bouncy, juicy, and w/ such a warm, playful, almost nostalgic vibe (on the melodic side), whereas (IMO) the latter much more housey and "flat" sounding (which, obviously, I'm not a fan of). That, in addition to the windy and rather chilly and even slightly rainy weather, quite killed the vibe for me (also because there were many fewer staying).
Agreed! Last year I waited and longed in the last hours at Bachstelzen for the music to change a bit to the moody, melancholic side. Just to feel, live out and somewhat "pleasurably drown" in that bittersweet sadness of "it's gonna be over soon 😢"...
With that "flat" music the end felt somehow bleak and abrupt for me...
irrelevant

Beitrag von irrelevant »

Morricone hat geschrieben: Mi 22. Mai 2024, 16:39
irrelevant hat geschrieben: Mi 22. Mai 2024, 13:19 Btw, I also hope that the Monday afternoon/evening at Bachstelzen will be more like in 2022 music wise, as opposed to in 2023. The former was bouncy, juicy, and w/ such a warm, playful, almost nostalgic vibe (on the melodic side), whereas (IMO) the latter much more housey and "flat" sounding (which, obviously, I'm not a fan of). That, in addition to the windy and rather chilly and even slightly rainy weather, quite killed the vibe for me (also because there were many fewer staying).
Agreed! Last year I waited and longed in the last hours at Bachstelzen for the music to change a bit to the moody, melancholic side. Just to feel, live out and somewhat "pleasurably drown" in that bittersweet sadness of "it's gonna be over soon 😢"...
With that "flat" music the end felt somehow bleak and abrupt for me...
Well put. So glad to hear I wasn't alone in feeling this, too. But then, I guess, tastes differ.
Antworten