Help/Advice adjusting to 'normality' after Fusion

elllo

Re: Help/Advice adjusting to 'normality' after Fusion

Beitrag von elllo »

Solidariteit2017 hat geschrieben: So 10. Jul 2022, 18:25
elllo hat geschrieben: Do 7. Jul 2022, 20:35 After Fusion is before next Fusion. :)

Fusion is not only 5 days out of 365. Fusion is what you make of it.

The change you wish to see in the world starts within you.

I know how you feel from own experiences. This year it was different for me. I came back invigorated and with so many inspirations. Fusion has given me so much over the years. Now I want to give back.

I am planning a little cacao ceremony with meditative dance in 1-2 months for a small group of people. Maybe this can help you the keep in touch and fuse with the festival’s spirit. Hit me up if you are interested.

….
Also stay mindfully aware of the after effects of some substances.
I feel you, after 4 years and getting older, this fusion had a very different impact on me then the other two. I feel very much inspired and do feel like this festivals matured me in ways I could not have imagined. I became a more kind and open person because of fusion and tend to keep this spirit the rest of the year, until next fusion :)

<3
💖 I could copy your text and say it’s my own! Maybe we should join forces and bring something to fusion 2023 together 😊
Schmusesuse

Beitrag von Schmusesuse »

Invite some friends and dance at home :)
Solidariteit2017

Beitrag von Solidariteit2017 »

elllo hat geschrieben: So 10. Jul 2022, 22:54
Solidariteit2017 hat geschrieben: So 10. Jul 2022, 18:25
elllo hat geschrieben: Do 7. Jul 2022, 20:35 After Fusion is before next Fusion. :)

Fusion is not only 5 days out of 365. Fusion is what you make of it.

The change you wish to see in the world starts within you.

I know how you feel from own experiences. This year it was different for me. I came back invigorated and with so many inspirations. Fusion has given me so much over the years. Now I want to give back.

I am planning a little cacao ceremony with meditative dance in 1-2 months for a small group of people. Maybe this can help you the keep in touch and fuse with the festival’s spirit. Hit me up if you are interested.

….
Also stay mindfully aware of the after effects of some substances.
I feel you, after 4 years and getting older, this fusion had a very different impact on me then the other two. I feel very much inspired and do feel like this festivals matured me in ways I could not have imagined. I became a more kind and open person because of fusion and tend to keep this spirit the rest of the year, until next fusion :)

<3
💖 I could copy your text and say it’s my own! Maybe we should join forces and bring something to fusion 2023 together 😊
I will try to be there! Hopefully I will get a ticket again :) For sure we can join forces! :)
Gesperrt