LOST: Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Jack Wolfskin windbreaker, Nalgene bottle

Gesperrt
Palesa

LOST: Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Jack Wolfskin windbreaker, Nalgene bottle

Beitrag von Palesa »

Hi everyone,

Thank you for an incredible festival! It was such a joy spending these magical days with you :)

I lost 3 things on my last night at the festival (Monday). I've already checked Lost and Found and didn't have any luck so I'm waiting to see if they get in touch. In the meantime, I thought I'd ask you all.

ITEM 1: burgundy Jack Wolfskin windbreaker. It's light pink on the inside and hood, and my have had my phone in it. I suspect I lost it on Monday night/Tuesday morning at Panne Eichel at the self-made party after the official music stopped. I got distracted by the woman who was giving hair cuts on the dance floor (thanks, by the way!).

ITEM 2: Huawei P20 Pro phone. It's dark blue with a brownish plastic phone cover and slightly cracked screen protector. The phone cover has white Sisyphos (like the club in Berlin) stickers on it. This may have been in the jacket pocket but also at the bar in the middle of Panne Eichel. This was lost at the same time as the jacket. It was also around the time when we were playing music from my Bluetooth speaker at Panne Eichel and the Bicycle Gang was doing their stunts :D unfortunately the phone was dead but if you charge it, there's a background picture of a Black woman with white paint on her face.

ITEM 3: aquamarine see-through Nalgene 1l bottle with the name "Palesa Mathibe" inscribed on it. This may also have been lost at Panne Eichel but I think I may have also forgotten it at the Theatre in the middle of the forest on Tuesday morning around sunrise.

If you find any of these items, I would be supremely grateful to have them back since none of them were cheap. Especially the phone since there were some special people I met at Fusion I would really like to stay in touch with.

Thank you and wishing you all a speedy recovery and transition back to non-Fusion life!
Gesperrt