Minimal music artists????

Gesperrt
papelex

Minimal music artists????

Beitrag von papelex »

Hellow! Im wondering if anyone could recommend a few DJs who play groovy minimal music hehe (from the list of artists who are confirmed).

From what I have been researching...most of the djs of the leaked lineup play something that I relate as "melodic techno" :lol: hehe eventhough I know this is very very subjective and some might disagree.

So I would like to know if there will be more artists who play minimal style records! as a reference I give you a name (confirmed for this edition) Ida Daugaard. Couldnt find more :/

Hopefully someone will come up with more names :) looking forward discovering artists this year!!!
juli9411

Re: Minimal music artists????

Beitrag von juli9411 »

Hello, I understand you completely.
I also wish more minimal/deep tech music at fusion festival.
Unfortunately, you will mostly listen to Melodic House/Melodic Techno on the electronic stages.
For me, the Giegling Showcase on the Tanzwüste Floor was an absolute highlight every year.
Occasionally there are usually a few minimal house acts, such as Ion Ludwig, Magda or Doubtingthomas in recent years.
papelex

Beitrag von papelex »

juli9411 hat geschrieben: Mi 15. Jun 2022, 12:14 Hello, I understand you completely.
I also wish more minimal/deep tech music at fusion festival.
Unfortunately, you will mostly listen to Melodic House/Melodic Techno on the electronic stages.
For me, the Giegling Showcase on the Tanzwüste Floor was an absolute highlight every year.
Occasionally there are usually a few minimal house acts, such as Ion Ludwig, Magda or Doubtingthomas in recent years.
Wow! Is that Giegling showcase confirmed for this edition?

Lets cross fingers and wait for the dj schedule release...and pleeease lets post any name that we find :)
plissk3n

Beitrag von plissk3n »

I dropped Giegling a mail some weeks ago but havent gotten a response. Did not surprise me tbh. Lets hope :)
R4ph4

Beitrag von R4ph4 »

Vlada is confirmed (with Giegling showcase would be even more awesome)
divergenz

Beitrag von divergenz »

You may also want to check the archives to check out last years acts if you're looking for new music.
NakedSun

Beitrag von NakedSun »

At Turmbühne from 2AM to 6AM they play probably Minimal Techno every night.
Alex123

Beitrag von Alex123 »

Maksim Dark will play a liveset on Saturday - I saw it on his Instagram page

https://open.spotify.com/artist/2dbxPQ9Ri4dvE6tuLp1jOu
Baerchen1910

Beitrag von Baerchen1910 »

Hello :)

I'm not completely sure if it's minimal enough but I think Kaufmann is interesting for you maybe?

https://youtu.be/uQmYnOF50r8
"HOW HIGH ARE YOU?!"
"No Officer, HI HOW ARE YOU??!!"
Gesperrt