Trip to airport Sunday morning (3.7.2022)

Gesperrt
blinkkl

Trip to airport Sunday morning (3.7.2022)

Beitrag von blinkkl »

Hello dear friends!

We are a couple that needs to go to the airport on sunday morning. Does anyone go there by car?
Otherwise, if someone is also interested in this trip, we can share a taxi.

Thank you for your answer!
Alex
slowbala

Re: Trip to airport Sunday morning (3.7.2022)

Beitrag von slowbala »

Hi Alex,
I need to go to BER as well on Sunday morning. Unfortunately i need to be already the airport at 10.30 at latest. I have founf a train trom Neustrelitz to BER leaving at 8:00 arriving at 9.59 at the airport.. I think this might be the best option as it takes almost the same time to drive by car there.
When do you need to be at the Airport?
Harry
blinkkl

Beitrag von blinkkl »

Hi Harry,
Our flight is at 12.15 so 10.30 is perfect actually.
As an option we are thinking of maybe renting a car from the airport (we arrive at Berlin on Thursday 30) and park it at the festival. It's not that expensive for 3-4 days (around 120-150 euros) compared to a taxi which would cost 200 euros for the ride to the airport.
In that case we could maybe share the ride and part of the expenses. Are you alone or with someone else?
Thanks
Alex
slowbala

Beitrag von slowbala »

Hey Alex,
that sounds indeed great. I am by myself as my friends drive back Monday or Tuesday. Of course I would take part sharing the costs. In the case of giving the car back and planning in an eventual police stop (hopefully they dont stop us for long if they do) we might consider to be there an extra hour earlier but I am totally fine with it. what do you think?
Let's see if somebody else has the same plan and joins us.
I am sending you on a private message my phone number for whatsapp ecc.!
let's keep in touch

Harry
Gesperrt