Offering 2 seats Sweden -> Fusion -> Schweden

skogsrå

Offering 2 seats Sweden -> Fusion -> Schweden

Beitrag von skogsrå »

We're driving from Sweden -> Fusion and back with 1-2 free seats. Tuesday till Monday/Tuesday.
update:
-got ticket, thanks everyone:-)
-got 2 extra seats (rented a mini-bus) if we equally split costs, price will be down to 65 eur per person per direction.
Zuletzt geändert von skogsrå am Mo 30. Mai 2016, 15:45, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Helgodt

Re: Biete 1-2 Plätze Sweden -> Fusion -> Schweden

Beitrag von Helgodt »

Hi! Me and My friend are looking for transport to fusion from sweden this would be perfect! Is it still available? And how much do you think it will cost with gas? :)
skogsrå

Beitrag von skogsrå »

Currently 1 Passenger seat economy class might still be vacant. 1m³/300kg for luggage (preferably no contraband if it's not on/in your body)
However:
I'm still looking for 1-2 tickets, so if you have an idea regarding that, we might be going with 2 cars and have space for more passengers.
Costs depends on you. if you just want to be a passenger you pay probably 80 EUR, If you contribute to the group by helping us get another ticket or are helpful in other ways, we'd even pick you up somewhere south of Gothenburg or Örebro and take you along free of charge.
Helgodt

Beitrag von Helgodt »

Hi! So My friend and I are not able to get any extra tickets. How is the car situation looking now? Have you guys had any luck finding some tickets? We would love to go with you if there is space! If not were gonna book a flight soon, friendly regards Tove & Kajsa
skogsrå

Beitrag von skogsrå »

still looking for one more, but will buy a bus (7-9 seats) soon, hopefully before fusion.
but sadly nothing i can make assertions on now.
i meet someone latest tomorrow who may borrow me his bus, in that case we would have enough seats on the way to fusion, but not on the way back [...]
I'll update latest saturday morning here, ok?
we live near the GBG-SKHLM rail line btw.
skogsrå

Beitrag von skogsrå »

Just got the bus with 9 seats, contact me...
skogsrå

Beitrag von skogsrå »

just got 2 extra seats (rented a mini-bus) if we equally split costs, price will be down to 65-75 eur per person per direction o_O
fromoda

Re: Offering 2 seats Sweden -> Fusion -> Schweden

Beitrag von fromoda »

Hi!
I'm looking for a ride to Fusion from Sweden. I will be in the area close to Ängelholm but can get to any highway in Skåne, whatever suits you. What time on Tuesday will you leave for Fusion?

So long!
Olle
skogsrå

Beitrag von skogsrå »

we can pick you up actually, I'll write you a pm
donuan

Beitrag von donuan »

Hi, I will need a ride from fusion to gothenburg, do you guys have space in your car?
thanks!
Antworten