Bus ticket for sale Amsterdam - Fusion

Antworten
noortjetw

Bus ticket for sale Amsterdam - Fusion

Beitrag von noortjetw »

Hi everyone!

I have a bus ticket by Maximal Trips for sale for the bus from Amsterdam to Fusion on Tuesday 25/6 and back on Monday 1/7. These buses are sold out on the website now and are the only buses going to Fusion from the Netherlands.

PM me if you are interested!
RachelAMS

Re: Bus ticket for sale Amsterdam - Fusion

Beitrag von RachelAMS »

I might be interested - I do need find 3 more tickets otherwise won’t be needing this one - I will let you know in a day latest if no one else replies

Best
Rachel
DirkAusAmsterdam

Beitrag von DirkAusAmsterdam »

I too have Maximal bus tickets for sale in case you're interested @RachelAMS:

- 2x Amsterdam (Wed - Mon)
- 2x Utrecht (Wed - Mon)

Let me know if you'd like buy them!

Best,

Dirk
RachelAMS

Beitrag von RachelAMS »

Hey both of you,

That’s amazing - I am talking today to my group to see if it makes sense for us to take 3 x ams - fusion and 1x Utrecht to fusion
So far that seems to make most sense, but I’ll get back to you within today

What are the price per ticket btw ?

Thanks a bunch
Rachel
RachelAMS

Beitrag von RachelAMS »

Oh I just saw now that your tickets are from Wednesday starting, Dirk. I don’t think that’s gonna be working for us as one of the group would in that case be alone on Tuesday already and the rest would arrive after festival started already , but I’ll check with the others and let you know - thanks again so much for answering
RachelAMS

Beitrag von RachelAMS »

Hey again guys - update , no update 🙈 I am still waiting for 1 person of the group to reply but I can already say we will not be interested in your ticket @noortjetw , because we all want to travel the same days and we can’t seem to find more tickets from Tuesday to Monday.
noortjetw

Beitrag von noortjetw »

RachelAMS hat geschrieben: So 26. Mai 2024, 22:25 Hey again guys - update , no update 🙈 I am still waiting for 1 person of the group to reply but I can already say we will not be interested in your ticket @noortjetw , because we all want to travel the same days and we can’t seem to find more tickets from Tuesday to Monday.
okay thanks for letting me know!
RachelAMS

Beitrag von RachelAMS »

@dirk hey Hey
Are your tickets still available and could you tell me the price for the tickets, I think I would like to buy them .

Best
Rachel
DirkAusAmsterdam

Beitrag von DirkAusAmsterdam »

All my tickets have been sold in the mean time unfortunately.. I wish you all the best in finding a ticket tho!
noortjetw

Beitrag von noortjetw »

For anyone still looking for a bus ticket from Amsterdam, mine is at the moment reserved for someone, but if it is not payed for in time it is still available. So you can still send a pm if you are interested!
Antworten