Is direct transfer still possible while random match option is selected?

Antworten
i5abela

Is direct transfer still possible while random match option is selected?

Beitrag von i5abela »

Hi Fusioners! I need some guidance if you please. I am currently ticket-less and would love to join my friends on this lovely journey for the first time. Now that the Borse is open, I am confused about this: if I select the random match to get a ticket, but in the meantime I find someone that could match me directly, is the code the same? Could I receive the direct transfer even if I initially selected the random match option?
For what is worth, here's my code if anyone finds it in their heart to bless me directly :) E7YLY
Have a wonderful day!
JustJulz

Re: Is direct transfer still possible while random match option is selected?

Beitrag von JustJulz »

You can change the option whenever you want. The code is the same. So you can keep it on random and if you find somebody that wants to give you their ticket you can change the option to direct transfer so they can transfer the ticket to your account.

Wish you luck :)
irrelevant

Beitrag von irrelevant »

i5abela hat geschrieben: So 12. Mai 2024, 15:53 Hi Fusioners! I need some guidance if you please. I am currently ticket-less and would love to join my friends on this lovely journey for the first time. Now that the Borse is open, I am confused about this: if I select the random match to get a ticket, but in the meantime I find someone that could match me directly, is the code the same? Could I receive the direct transfer even if I initially selected the random match option?
For what is worth, here's my code if anyone finds it in their heart to bless me directly :) E7YLY
Have a wonderful day!
I was confused for the exact same reason, but what JustJulz spells out is exactly what happened (thankfully!) Good luck yourself.
FlokiFloki206

Beitrag von FlokiFloki206 »

I‘ve been on random and then someone did a direct transfer to my code, I paid and it’s done! so yes, works!
i5abela

Beitrag von i5abela »

JustJulz hat geschrieben: So 12. Mai 2024, 16:07 You can change the option whenever you want. The code is the same. So you can keep it on random and if you find somebody that wants to give you their ticket you can change the option to direct transfer so they can transfer the ticket to your account.

Wish you luck :)
Ah I understand, thank you!!
i5abela

Beitrag von i5abela »

FlokiFloki206 hat geschrieben: So 12. Mai 2024, 20:21 I‘ve been on random and then someone did a direct transfer to my code, I paid and it’s done! so yes, works!
Great to know! Thank for sharing :)
Janu

Beitrag von Janu »

I can confirm that, worked for me in the same way like for flokifloki. 👍🏽
Antworten