My biggest pet peeve

Gesperrt
Scab

My biggest pet peeve

Beitrag von Scab »

My biggest pet peeve was that after standing in line for 5 hours with nothing to do, i get handed at least an hours worth of literature.

Now i may be uniquely uninformed among the other guests, not knowing a single one of the acts performing, not having a clue there would be more than 4 stages, not having even glanced at the website beyond what was required to order a ticket. But I'm sure that i speak for many when i say that it would've made a huge improvement to get the handouts to read at the start of the entrance queue, not at the end of it. I only got around to reading it 1 week after the festival, and some of that stuff would have been handy to know.

The only thing that made sense was the water being handed out, I'm sure some people were beginning to suffer heat stroke. In general i see lots of opportunity for improvement in the queuing area. /rant
divergenz

Re: My biggest pet peeve

Beitrag von divergenz »

Well, there was an online timetable with all band information and the website contains a lot of information that also is in the booklet.
5 hours is tough but also a nice opportunity to mingle wirh others.
MeterPaffay

Re: My biggest pet peeve

Beitrag von MeterPaffay »

Scab hat geschrieben: Sa 8. Jul 2023, 12:43 My biggest pet peeve was that after standing in line for 5 hours with nothing to do, i get handed at least an hours worth of literature.

Now i may be uniquely uninformed among the other guests, not knowing a single one of the acts performing, not having a clue there would be more than 4 stages, not having even glanced at the website beyond what was required to order a ticket.
No offense, but after standing there for 5 hours it didnt occur to you to ask people around you, you didnt bother reading further on the website, it didnt occur to you to just google "fusion 2023 line up" and then its the festivals' fault that you werent informed?
Gesperrt