OFFER/BIETE I sell my bus tickets (Utrecht-Fusion & Fusion-Utrecht), possible with my Fusion ticket

Antworten
Erebros

OFFER/BIETE I sell my bus tickets (Utrecht-Fusion & Fusion-Utrecht), possible with my Fusion ticket

Beitrag von Erebros »

Unfortunately I am not able to go to the Fusion festival anymore. Therefore, I am trying to sell my Bus tickets to and from Fusion. Unfortunately I cant refund the tickets.

I have one ticket for the night bus from Utrecht to Fusion on June 27 and one ticket from Fusion back to Utrecht on Monday, July 3.
I still have my Fusion ticket and can sell you the ticket via the official Fusion website (with your friend code) in case you want to buy my bus tickets (I payed 140€ for both tickets, price is negotiable).

If you are interested, please let me know!
Also, if you know people which are interested, I would be very thankful if you could share this post with them.

Thank you very much in advance!
TzwaenJo

Re: OFFER/BIETE I sell my bus tickets (Utrecht-Fusion & Fusion-Utrecht), possible with my Fusion ticket

Beitrag von TzwaenJo »

Hey, I would take both tickets, even if I only need the Fusion ticket. Feel free to leave my phone number here and we can work out the details. Best regards Sven
Jonna

Re: OFFER/BIETE I sell my bus tickets (Utrecht-Fusion & Fusion-Utrecht), possible with my Fusion ticket

Beitrag von Jonna »

Just sent you a pm☺️
el_kloklo

Beitrag von el_kloklo »

Sent you a pm too
Mein Fusion Biete, ein Safe Space für jede:
viewtopic.php?t=42634&sid=d92ce28c88a22 ... e768f17a54
Jazmin

Beitrag von Jazmin »

Just send you a pm also !
jvk7

Beitrag von jvk7 »

Send you a pm too
YiannisV

Beitrag von YiannisV »

Just sent you a PM! I live in Rotterdam so this is ideal for me
Jyseele

Beitrag von Jyseele »

Hallo,

Gerne kaufe ich Ihre Bustickets und Ihr Fusion-Ticket, sofern noch verfügbar.

Teilen Sie mir mit, wie viel Sie von mir überweisen möchten. Mein Ticketcode ist unten:

(TNUSE)
Antworten