BIETE/OFFER Bus tickets Utrecht-Fusion, Fusion-Utrecht + Fusion ticket possible

Antworten
Erebros

BIETE/OFFER Bus tickets Utrecht-Fusion, Fusion-Utrecht + Fusion ticket possible

Beitrag von Erebros »

Unfortunately I am not able to go to the Fusion festival anymore. Therefore, I am selling my Bus tickets to and from Fusion.

I have one ticket for the night bus from Utrecht to Fusion on June 27 and one ticket from Fusion back to Utrecht on Monday, July 3.
I still have my Fusion ticket and can sell you the ticket via the official Fusion website (with your friend code) in case you want to buy my bus tickets.

If you are interested, please let me know!
Also, if you know people which are interested, I would be very thankful if you could share this post with them.

Thank you very much in advance!

Edit 1: Thank you so much everyone for your response. I have not yet sold the tickets to someone. I first want to wait if there is someone from the Netherlands who actually wants to use the bus tickets.
If I can't find someone I will contact persons in order to sell the tickets. I really do not want to make profit with my ticket, but I cant afford to spent so much money on bus tickets I am not using.
YiannisV

Re: BIETE/OFFER Bus tickets Utrecht-Fusion, Fusion-Utrecht + Fusion ticket possible

Beitrag von YiannisV »

HI, I just sent you a PM! I live in Rotterdam, so this is ideal for me
Antworten