Drink offer at the bar

Gesperrt
Krakkaka

Drink offer at the bar

Beitrag von Krakkaka »

Last time i was at fusion (5years ago?) i still drank alcohol so maybe i didnt notice this issue i think?. Since then i quit drinking and i found the offering of beverages at the bar very disappointing. The choice was only between alcoholic drinks or carbonated/caffeined drinks (even the water). Those last ones you get very sick off real quick. You feel the sugar on your teeth and the gas gets so annoying and at a certain point i just want to sleep (blasphemy!).

I know there were orange juice bottles available at some bars but only in 1 litre. Some spots had tea, but rarely black tea, why? The kosum had some coconut water but they ran out quickly. Here and there they had slushpuppies but those also contained alcohol. Even the slushcoffee contained alcohol.

Why wasnt there any non alcoholic beer available? Or some other non alcoholic beverages? If i remember correctly, there was n/a beer during Planet C which makes it even more curious why there wasnt any this time.

“So take the Shuttle to the supermarket get your own”
I thought about that but then i would only have warm n/a beers. Yay! Plus i want to support the organization :)

Just wondering why and hoping next year theres some improvement. Maybe somebody else shares these thoughts?

Obviously the rest of the festival was awesome as per use and the food au contraire was also amazing as always.

Love you all! Thank you

Ps: why wasnt there the fresh orange juice bar + the orange peels battle on sunday near the luftschloss?
HannaSu

Re: Drink offer at the bar

Beitrag von HannaSu »

Thanks for mentioning!
I also dont drink alcohol anymore and last year on Planet C there have been great lemonades/ Soda options. I remember Grapefruit / blood Orange? And a matcha Drink.
That Was my main bummer this year...

Pls bring them back!
Ilikerockandroll

Beitrag von Ilikerockandroll »

I spent an hour looking for something non alcoholic and non sparkling to drink, only thing I could find was one specific place that sold apple juice but I think its a bit unfortunate that 99 percent of the offer are "fun" drinks and not something good for when you are really thirsty/dehydrated. Would be great if there was at least one non alcoholic non sparkling drink at every bar in future where you dont have to buy an enitre bottle :/
irrelevant

Beitrag von irrelevant »

2nd the mention, great that you bring it up.

Basically don't drink alcohol either, or fizzy crap (incl water), only regular water, ESPECIALLY when I party. I made do w/ the one from the faucets, and a bit of orange juice from Konsum, plus a couple festis I brought from home.

There were other smoothies etc there as well though (and also to buy at a few food places), but I DEFINITELY agree there's huge room for improvement in the non-alco beverage dept, esp when a) the food is so well thought through and nutritious, and b) alcohol does far more damage to our system than most ppl realize, esp in conjunction w/ sun, lack of sleep & co.

Let's hope this gets an amp up for next yr.:)
Melek Stardust

Beitrag von Melek Stardust »

I agree with you.I don't drink alcohol either and would appreciate more options at the regular bars.
On sunday I finally found out that the funny french crew at the bar in the tent near the Landebahn, the one behind the winged plane that also offered these strange steampunky test tube drinks and polisher massages, had some self-made lemonade.
Gesperrt