Accomodation in nearby towns - public transportation options?

Gesperrt
ailuropus

Accomodation in nearby towns - public transportation options?

Beitrag von ailuropus »

Dear fusionists,

Me and my friends are looking for accomodation options (apartment / hotel / etc) in nearby towns. In Neustrelitz there are very few options available already, so we also had a look at other locations, such as Mirow, Granzow, Ludorf, Solzow, etc. I am wondering what would be the best way to get to the festival if we stay at those places? Will there be any buses organized by the festival? Maybe some regular local buses?

Thx a lot!
Rudolf Rocker

Re: Accomodation in nearby towns - public transportation options?

Beitrag von Rudolf Rocker »

ailuropus hat geschrieben: Mi 30. Jan 2019, 20:38 Dear fusionists,

Me and my friends are looking for accomodation options (apartment / hotel / etc) in nearby towns. In Neustrelitz there are very few options available already, so we also had a look at other locations, such as Mirow, Granzow, Ludorf, Solzow, etc. I am wondering what would be the best way to get to the festival if we stay at those places? Will there be any buses organized by the festival? Maybe some regular local buses?

Thx a lot!
There are buses organized by the festival crew which connect the swimming area and a supermarket in Mirow and Rechlin with the Fusion Festival. The buses drive Thursday to Sunday every 30 minutes from 10 am till 6 or 9 pm.
divergenz

Beitrag von divergenz »

some of the nearby camping grounds (there are plenty) may still have cabins vacant.
did you consider renting a RV? Definitely not filthier then a cheap hostel;-) Probably not the best to have on the festival grounds but somewhere close by.
zähnchen

Beitrag von zähnchen »

Shuttering buses run until 6pm. After that, you can take a taxi or driving service.
Fahrservice zur Fusion 01625209124 :shock: :o :D
Seit 10 Jahren für Euch da ... ;)
https://forum.kulturkosmos.de/viewtopic ... 35&t=24616. 8-) 8-)
Partybombe

Beitrag von Partybombe »

I think, that at the nearest village "Lärz" are some hollyday-houses to rent. Search in the net or look in the Fusion-Forum-Archiv 2018. To go to Lärz by feet ist's about 5 - 10 minuts from the main entrence. (Sorry I never learnd english...)
marlo verwahrlost

Beitrag von marlo verwahrlost »

It might be tough to find apartments in nearby area. I´ve heard, they will be reserved for the cops very very soon
DieEnteMedusa

Beitrag von DieEnteMedusa »

Da die Hälfte hier an der Anfrage vorbei antwortet:
Er sucht keine Tipps für Übernachtungsmöglichkeiten!
Die hat er bereits gefunden.
Er fragt, wenn er sich für einen der aufgezählten Orte entscheidet, wie dann von dort aus die Anbindung ans Festivalgelände ist.
"Wenn wir bedenken, dass wir alle verrückt sind, ist das Leben erklärt." [Mark Twain]
ailuropus

Beitrag von ailuropus »

Thanks everyone for your answers. As a result, we have chosen to stay at Röbel and take a local bus #10 to Rechlin > Festival or a taxi.

For those having similar questions, I have found map and timetable of local buses. PM me if interested (can not post links here).
Gesperrt