Gemuse Kebab

Gesperrt
jujitsu23

Gemuse Kebab

Beitrag von jujitsu23 »

Heya, I am one of those expat who is too lazy to speak proper german, I am heading to Fusion this year, and I am wondering if there will be one of those Gemuse Kebab we can find in Gorlitzer park, they are so good ! :)

So in case there won't be any, I thought that I could bring my own, but then I know that there will be lots of police with dogs, and I fear that dogs will be over excited about them. I am sure those dogs and good old people form the respect of the authority are not focused on Kebab but I am wondering how they will behave this year... Anyone as some advices ? Specifically yhe bassliner busses, 50 people to check every 5 minutes with tired dogs under 37 degrees, that cannot work.

On the other hand, I am sure we will start to have insight from tomorrow morning, once the first busses/cars go/arrive there, it would be great if you could update us here or in a whatsapp/telegram/signal group

Bis dann und gute Laune
freq

Re: Gemuse Kebab

Beitrag von freq »

Shouldn`t be a problem to find Gemüse Kebab at the site, alongside a wide range of other delicious dishes ;)
Rudolf Rocker

Re: Gemuse Kebab

Beitrag von Rudolf Rocker »

jujitsu23 hat geschrieben: Di 25. Jun 2019, 12:15 Heya, I am one of those expat who is too lazy to speak proper german, I am heading to Fusion this year, and I am wondering if there will be one of those Gemuse Kebab we can find in Gorlitzer park, they are so good ! :)

So in case there won't be any, I thought that I could bring my own, but then I know that there will be lots of police with dogs, and I fear that dogs will be over excited about them. I am sure those dogs and good old people form the respect of the authority are not focused on Kebab but I am wondering how they will behave this year... Anyone as some advices ? Specifically yhe bassliner busses, 50 people to check every 5 minutes with tired dogs under 37 degrees, that cannot work.

On the other hand, I am sure we will start to have insight from tomorrow morning, once the first busses/cars go/arrive there, it would be great if you could update us here or in a whatsapp/telegram/signal group

Bis dann und gute Laune
Sure there will be such Gemüse Döner :D. One who searches, finds. In case you bring your own, be aware in the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern where Fusion Festival takes place, up to 5 Gemüse Döner are considered as so-called small amount, which usually leads to no further legal consequences under certain circumstances. But I don't know how they behave towards non-German or maybe even non-EU residents. It's hard to predict how authorities will behave this year, but rumors say it'll be more stressful than the last years.
Gesperrt