Ausweis/ID

Gesperrt
cheminub

Ausweis/ID

Beitrag von cheminub »

Hallo Fusionistas !

I know we're supposed to provide ID when exchanging the tickets for the bracelets but im not sure i trust myself to carry around my passport in a festival zone for 4 days ! Does anyone know if it's possible to just bring a copy ? or what exactly can be regarded as valid authentication ?
divergenz

Re: Ausweis/ID

Beitrag von divergenz »

drivers license, national id card, passport, health insurance card with photo, etc. next to arab underground there is a place to securely store your valuables. a copy might work, but you may need to validate yourself at the "botschaft" passing boarders without passport is possible but generally a bad idea if you look like someone the police likes to pick on. should you end up in a police control and don't have an id document they may hassle you a little bit extra
s3bi

Re: Ausweis/ID

Beitrag von s3bi »

I think the Fusion crew is not your biggest problem. Near the festival will be many police controls and you need to have an ID on you. For a German citizen a driver license may be enough, for citizens of the EU a normal ID Card, but when you are from outside of Europe you will need your visa ready to show, which is in your passport.
Gesperrt