Tu es Parisienne aber du lebst in Berlin

Gesperrt
Roman slow

Tu es Parisienne aber du lebst in Berlin

Beitrag von Roman slow »

Dear dancer.
Saturday morning around 10.00am you arrived with an other girl, a dancer from italy. She had docksmartine and danced with grace and elegance. Your other friend was a nice guy, he spoke a friendly french with a beautiful accent - but i dont remember from where was this exotic accent. And you, you had a bright red coat with a blue bikini top and a specific hairdress that i can't describe because it will take me to much time. But everything you had on you was choose with precision and you danced so good that i was just looking at you and smiling all time and enjoying the connection that we had in this slowmo mood that karla kutter offered us so many time. The image i have in my head are like in a dream and i was prepared to this kind of situation, because without phone, i had a small book and a pen for taking contact and thrawing or souvenirs. But this morning when i saw you i totaly forgot this idea of collecting contact. I was focused on the present. And what a nice present. You told me that you are living in berlin since some times but that you are from paris. We spoke french together. You laugh because of my swiss accent and of curse because the downtempo i was using for speaking. A mix between the moment, the music and my origins i imagine.
After this we went also to watch the cabaret karaoké. And you give me a meeting point for later. I remember, at 3pm. But 3pm i fall totally in sleep for some hours. I tried many floors, the same day as the others days. I tried also to come back at the same hours as we met at karla kutter, and of curse i never found you. No sign, no signal. Just an amount of nice other experience, dancing, traveling and enjoying.
But today, driving back to Switzerland, I can't take out this vision out of my head. I want to see you again. Is it possible? Can we arranged a new meeting point more realistic then the other one? It will be nice to have some news. I come back to germany in some week for an other festival, cosmic camp. We should maybe meet there? What do you think? Maybe next time i will think about and ask you for your name, remember it, Wright it, draw it. Thank you fusion for this experience. Unfortunately i can"t come next year. But I'm getting ready for 2020. Saturday morning at 9.00am, let's meet at karla kutter.

LOVE
Gesperrt