"Feierpausen" (party breaks) from 10am to 2pm?

Archiv
Gesperrt
Matt

Beitrag von Matt »

No idea where the positive feedback for the "Feierpausen" comes from. Certainly not from us. We are coming all the way from New Zealand to dance in the sunshine. And now there won't be music (at least not on the main stages)?! This will be disappointing! We understand the reasoning behind rubbish collection and chilling but the length and especially the time of day seems highly inappropriate. Why can't this be happening between 6 and 9am or 7 and 10am or even for only two hours? Four hours of party break during midday makes the festival highly unattractive for us. We are already debating if we should attend at all. What do others think? (Replies in German are also appreciated.)

Thank you.
Matt
noodlz

Re: "Feierpausen" (party breaks) from 10am to 2pm?

Beitrag von noodlz »

Hey mate,
Dont worry, you wont be dissapointed in the mid-day breaks. There is so incredibly much to see and on this space!
Fusion is not ONLY about electronic musik and beeing on the dancefloor.
And if you bring some funny Toys, the break will get even funnier for you and the rest of the party ;)
Philippovich

Beitrag von Philippovich »

Hi Matt,

last year was my first "Fusion-Year", where the Feierpause was decided for the first time. I can tell you that this 4h-break doesn't affect your fun you'll have in any way. I am with you about the time of the day because it happened twice, that we couldn't really sleep during night time and when sun was hitting our tents (and sleep wasnt't possible anyway), we decided to go back to the festival area... where it was quite silence. However, I think the break is good for lots of people who wouldn't take care for their health enough.

I would strongly recommend not to hesitate because of the break... come and enjoy. I can guarantee you won't regret.

See u there,
Philipp
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Hey,
For me it's totally okay to have a "Feierpause", even if I would not call it like that. It's more like a time for yourself. If you want to party on, there is always the possibility to do so and if you want to do a workshop or go and watch a movie, it's also possible without missing any huge act. Last year it was also the time to take a shower or drink a tea. There is something to experience or discover around the clock no matter if there is something on the main floors or not. It is worth it to be there and take a break from everyday life even if there is also a 4-hour break from the break :D .

hope to see you there
Mompelkopp

Beitrag von Mompelkopp »

I promise you, you would not even recognize that the music is missing. When you only dance during daytime, the day is long and to get a little from the "Spektakel" at night is something i can highly! recommend. If you will be "still" awake in the morning then the time without music will be over in no time, cause there a bunch of people looking for something to do and all of them are at the same level :geek: if you didn't attend the fusion before it would be a shame if you won't try it!
BellaIZ

Beitrag von BellaIZ »

don't worry about the "partybrake". there are enough floors left you can visit.
the bachstelzen for example never sleep ;)
...da beißt die Maus keinen Faden ab....
fLOZAO

Beitrag von fLOZAO »

fUSION never sleeps . . .

:roll:
yanbey

Beitrag von yanbey »

the time of the break is certainly perfect....at 6 or 7 am too much people will be still dancing...
actually I dont care if there is a break or not, but one good point is, that there will be a possibility to clean up the floors...last year I really appreciated that...

cu all at fusion :D
yanbey

Beitrag von yanbey »

and yes for sure: fusion never sleeps :D
Gesperrt