Solo Fusioners

Seven77fold

Solo Fusioners

Beitrag von Seven77fold »

I am looking for some people to group up with for fusion this year.

I come from Canada and was supposed to come with 2 friends but one by one they both cancelled, but I am still determined to go.

So if there are any other people in a similar situation to me who are arriving solo or any groups of people who would take me into their company let me know!

Cheers!
skogsrå

Re: Solo Fusioners

Beitrag von skogsrå »

imho fusion is best if you go alone, you'll find plenty of folks to join.
if not here through the forum then latest travelling by train to fusion.
Biggey

Beitrag von Biggey »

Hey,

have you been at the Fusion Festival before?

This year is going to be my first time alone there too and I'm actually excited because there are some advantages of not moving in a group how I find. And as the post before says, it's really not hard to get to know people :) If you want to we can meet up for a couple times, I will also have to work sometimes though.

Best,

Biggey
Gruen Kern

Beitrag von Gruen Kern »

Let´s meet every night 4 past midnight at the bar of Karl Kutter. Watch out for a blue one-eyed fury monster.
Jochen
:mrgreen:
ein liter eiter :mrgreen:
expositions

Beitrag von expositions »

I'm up for meeting as well, same story here! Basically arriving on Wednesday already, any other solo fusionists wanting to meet up? :D
greenfinch14

Beitrag von greenfinch14 »

I am not solo but most of our group have pulled out so meeting new friends (especially English speakers) would be great as there are now just two of us.
hiatus

Beitrag von hiatus »

Because my friends didn't win a ticket I will also be alone at the fusion festival and it will also be my first time. But it sounds like that might be fun :)
Seven77fold

Beitrag von Seven77fold »

Ok, what do u all think? We can try and meet up somewhere on thursday?
Fernando

Beitrag von Fernando »

Hi,

I'm also going alone. From Berlin. First time. My idea is to make a big group of people that go alone and camp together. Then we can go to party together or alone (most probably) but if you are feeling lonely you can go back "home" and probably find someone around. Kind of a Burning Man style camp. But camping together might be difficult to do because I guess it won't be so easy to get there at the same time or reserve camping spaces for people coming later, right?

:idea: :?: :D

Fernando
MoooJooo

Beitrag von MoooJooo »

Nice idea!
Gesperrt