Arriving Thursday afternoon - filled up camping space??

Archiv
Gesperrt
zoroaster

Arriving Thursday afternoon - filled up camping space??

Beitrag von zoroaster »

Hello everyone,

I'm completely new to Fusion, so maybe someone experienced can answer a few questions for me:

I plan to arrive Thursday afternoon - but I wonder if it's difficult to get a camping space, if you first arrive Thursday? What is your experience?

I also have to collect my ticket in the Botschaft - does this normally take a long time?

And finally - is there anything going on at the Festival already at Wednesday?

Thanks a lot!
Deleted User 4125

Re: Arriving Thursday afternoon - filled up camping space??

Beitrag von Deleted User 4125 »

The main day of arrival is wednesday, on thursday afternoon the campground will be almost full, but that doesn't mean that you will have any trouble. You will sure find a place, either somewhere at the edges or you can walk around the areas which are nearer to the stages and ask people whether they mind if you put up your tent somewhere in between. usually people are pretty relaxed and will friendly welcome you, also a good opportunity to get to know new people!

The main programme will start on thursday, but you will definitely find a lot of stuff already happening on wednesday, since it's your first time, you could use the time to just walk around and let your mind be blown away by the awesomeness of that festival. you will definitely not be bored.

I never had to pick up a ticket at the Botschaft, during peak hours (wednesday all day, and thursday morning) you should be prepared to wait a little bit. I guess on thursday afternoon things will be a bit more relaxed but you should still expect to wait a bit.
zoroaster

Beitrag von zoroaster »

Wow, thanks! That's really helpful :)
Deleted User 4125

Beitrag von Deleted User 4125 »

youre welcome! btw If youre planning to arrive by car, you will not be able to take the car onto the campground on thursday afternoon anymore, that means you'll have to park the car at a seperate car-parking area and then you'll have to walk to the campground.
Gesperrt