Low music after 23:00 till 07:00

Archiv
Zoomorph

Low music after 23:00 till 07:00

Beitrag von Zoomorph »

Hi everyone

First of all, I would love to tell you that I love and enjoy Fuson festival. And I have been to Fusion festival 10 times, this year. I really appreciate the work you do.

But this year and last year after 23:00, you have turned down the music on all the big stages, in fact so much so people have been crowded around the speakers to hear the music. In my experience I found it difficult to hear the music properly, because of the noise of nearby standing people, in the middle of the dancefloor at several stages. Not because people were loud or yelling, but because the volume of the music were low. In my opinion this kind of destroy my expectations for a long (almost never ending) party, that starts in the afternoon and ends in the morning. The party ends at 23:00 and starts again at 7:00 and then it ends at 10:00/11:00 and after the recess it starts very slow until it fires up again at around 18:00/19:00. This is my experience.
I know you need to clean up the stages for bottles and other garbage, so the recess is necessary. But if you have to turn the music down at night, why not make the recess there. The extra bonus would be that people could get some sleep at night in cool tents.

Here is my idea: stop the music at 24:00 until 4:00/5:00 and then start up slowly at all stages and fire it all up at 10:00/11:00 until 24:00 again.

Kind regards and friendly thoughts from
Zoomorph
Ulfmann

Re: Low music after 23:00 till 07:00

Beitrag von Ulfmann »

Zoomorph hat geschrieben:stop the music at 24:00
Sorry dude, but - are you crazy?! :) This is when all the nighthawks come out and start their day. I'm not very delighted because of the sound level as well, but you can not take away the possibility to party through the night untill sun rises. Firstly, exactly this is what many people love to do and secondly - what about all those lighting systems? They could stay away actually, too. So, we simply have to find another way ;)
kakay

Beitrag von kakay »

JA das mit der nächtlichen "Lautstärke" ist wirklich bitter! Ich war letztes Wochenende auf dem Melt Festival... war mal ganz interessant wie einem ein konventionelles, kommerzielles Festival nach der Fusion vorkommt.. aber das ist ein anderes Thema. Aber mir ist aufgefallen wie wichtig es ist wenn nachts lauter, ordentlicher Sound aus den Boxen kommt... Der Sound hat gut gewummert und man war vor lauter Tanzen überrascht wenn die Sonne schon wieder auf der Haut gebrannt hat. Was ganz anderes wenn man das mit den nächtlichen Gesprächsrunden und dem Schunkeln auf der Turmbühne und der Tanzwiese vergleicht. In diesem Punkt: Schade für die Fusion...
Ulfmann

Beitrag von Ulfmann »

Aber irgendwie scheint es dafür keinen Plan B zu geben. Lauter geht halt einfach nicht, was soll man da machen? Kopfhörer an den Bars verteilen?
Zoomorph

Beitrag von Zoomorph »

I do not suggest that the festival ends at 24:00, and everything closes here. There could still bee party's in the hangars or secret stages. And if your out watching the lights or art-shows in the night, your not partying at the stages anyway.
Year after year, i have missed a lot of the art performances and events at night because I have been partying at the stages. So If the recess were at night, I think there would be more activity around the beautiful nightly events. The last two years I have been chasing a decent party all night, until I have either given up or found a party in a hangar or secret stage, where the volume, in my opinion, were decent.
I to love to party at night, but if I can't hear the music properly, the foundation of the party is gone. And if I knew the recess were at night, I would focus more on the other events, since I would have been parting all day with loud music and would be saturated and happy. :D
Fus1on1st

Beitrag von Fus1on1st »

Ulfmann hat geschrieben:Aber irgendwie scheint es dafür keinen Plan B zu geben. Lauter geht halt einfach nicht, was soll man da machen? Kopfhörer an den Bars verteilen?
Die Tickets für 150 euro pro Stück verkaufen und ordentlich Geld an die umliegenden Dörfer verteilen. Dann lassen die uns vllt. in Ruhe feiern. ;)
kakay

Beitrag von kakay »

ha ha.. ja genau.. Lärmschutzfenster kostenlos wie beim BBI :lol: zur Not halt umsiedeln wie im Ruhrgebiet!!!! neeeeee

Ich habe da mal was von Antischallboxen gehört... Wenn man diese in Richtung der Wohngebiete aufstellt könnte das was bringen? Aber in dieser Dimension wäre das wohl ein technischer Durchbruch...
Zoomorph

Beitrag von Zoomorph »

The simplest way to noise reduce (except to change the time program), would be to make a 10m high dirt barrier around the entire festival. That would throw most of the sound up in the air. But it would very expensive. I think it would be cheaper to bribe all the neighbors with money ;-)
Ulfmann

Beitrag von Ulfmann »

Maybe we can use all the crap and empty bottles for that wall. This would be kind of stylish as well. A wall of boysnoize techno beer to protect us from the outer world :mrgreen:
Zoomorph

Beitrag von Zoomorph »

Btw, whats the true reason they turn down the volume at 23:00? It seems that the reason appeared about 2010, since they started the quiet concept in 2011... after 14 festivals...???
Gesperrt