Fusion Festival Payments

Archiv
linton87

Fusion Festival Payments

Beitrag von linton87 »

Hello,
Sorry, I am English.
I made my payment before Christmas and the money went out of my account on December 28th. However my ticket account still says 'not paid'.
Do other people have the same problem?

Thanks,
Linton
freq

Re: Fusion Festival Payments

Beitrag von freq »

Yes...there where one post in german with the same problem.

Try tickets (at) fusion-festival.de to check where the problem is ;)
linton87

Beitrag von linton87 »

Thanks for your help,
I did try to email them but they couldn't help me. Has anyone lese had this problem? Has the payment shown up in any of your accounts yet?
Thank you
clowntje

Beitrag von clowntje »

Same problem here. Money went out on December 30 from a Dutch bank account.
Nebel

Beitrag von Nebel »

I have this problem too and i'm from germany. Money went out on January 2nd. I'm going to ask some of my friends today if their payment is accepted yet.
Спутник

Beitrag von Спутник »

Having the same problem and I am from Germany. The payment went out on 28th Dec. The status still didn't change.
antikrautscientist

Beitrag von antikrautscientist »

I'm also from germany and I have the same situation. I hope it will be allright :shock:
hainque

Beitrag von hainque »

I'm Swedish. The money left my Swedish bank account on the 27th of December but nothing in my ticket account yet. Last year, the time from payment until confirmation in my ticket account was 9 days.
hainque

Beitrag von hainque »

According to regulations, a money transfer within the EU made in EUR shall not take longer than 4 banking days.
Normally the payment reaches the recieving bank within two days of payment. At what time the money reaches the recieving account, however, depends on the recieving bank.
This information is from my Swedish bank and as far as I know applies to all payments between EU/EES countries, although it might just be correct for transfers from Sweden -> EU/EES countries.
justin

Beitrag von justin »

Habe das selber problem...ticket mitte Dezember bezahlt und heute immer noch als nicht bezahlt markiert..
hatte schon eine mail an ticket at fusion-festival.de geschrieben..erste antwort war das sie es manuall buchen mussten...tage später immer noch als nicht bezahlt markiert...nochmal hin geschrieben und sie meinten im system ist es aber als bezahlt markiert... :?:
Gesperrt