Die Suche ergab 4 Treffer

von jochem
Mo 7. Sep 2026, 07:45
Forum: Fusion Festival 2026
Thema: Fusion festival 2028 in light of the recent political advancements
Antworten: 9
Zugriffe: 17713

Fusion festival 2028 in light of the recent political advancements

Hi all,

This 2026 edition was the very first time I went to Fusion, and I truly hope I can come back to this magical place. Seeing the recent developments with the recent elections in Saksen-Anhalt and then checking the voting polls for Mecklenburg-Vorpommern makes me slightly scared, as these kind ...
von jochem
So 28. Jun 2026, 16:59
Forum: Fusion Festival 2026
Thema: Lent your Anker powerbank, but could not find you on our Fusion train back
Antworten: 0
Zugriffe: 652

Lent your Anker powerbank, but could not find you on our Fusion train back

We were on the Fusion train from neustrelitz to Berlin just now. It is a black Anker powerbank. I am at Berlin Hauptbahnhof until 17:30 at platform 8. Otherwise DM me where I should send it!
von jochem
So 21. Jun 2026, 22:23
Forum: Fusion Festival 2026
Thema: Heat wave
Antworten: 5
Zugriffe: 4372

Re: Heat wave

Thanks all for the answers! I will mentally prepare for the heat, am slightly sad that it is this weather, with that kind of heat I usually barely function during the day, and when I finally function again (when sun goes down, into the night) it will also be the perfect time to sleep. Anyways, I ...
von jochem
So 21. Jun 2026, 20:49
Forum: Fusion Festival 2026
Thema: Heat wave
Antworten: 5
Zugriffe: 4372

Heat wave

Hi all, this is my first time going to Fusion (solo), I am looking forward to it but I am getting stressed out a bit by the heat wave, mainly because I do have not yet been to Fusion. Checking the area on google maps there does not seem to be a lot of trees, so shade seems to be hard to find.

How ...