Available ticket

MonMon

Available ticket

Beitrag von MonMon »

I give my ticket away but I don't know how can I do it?
My code is: 7CEBU
PinkPanther359

Re: Available ticket

Beitrag von PinkPanther359 »

I can help u , i already Send u a pn , i would love to buy your Ticket
You must create a request for a direct resale and enter my direct code.
Your ticket will then automatically transfer to me, and once I've paid for it, you'll receive your refund."
Of course, I will take over the cancellation fee
My code : 9PRSN
I would be so thankful if you choose me!
All my friends are going :) <3
Zuletzt geändert von PinkPanther359 am Di 14. Mai 2024, 20:49, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
JustJulz

Beitrag von JustJulz »

Hey Monmon,
i would love to buy your ticket.
It would be my first time at the fusion with all my friends.
I already sent you an dm with all the details and how the transfer works.

Love
Julz
Juliazinha

Beitrag von Juliazinha »

Heyy,

I’m kinda new in Germany and all of my friends are going, I’m the only one that doesn’t have a ticket. I would be really happy to buy your ticket if is still available. Would be really good for me to get to know people and make friends. I hope for a answer!

My code is: KEALF

Wish you the best
Julia
jono

Beitrag von jono »

Hi, I would also love to buy your ticket hihi. You just type in the other person's code (7V3VP is mine:) ). And then I getvthe ticket once I payed you. I would of course pay the 10euro fee :).

Would make my summer!!
Greetings
Canju

Beitrag von Canju »

Hey, I would be immensely happy to be able to take over your ticket!

My code is: BJMXA 😊

And of course I would take over the cancellation fee🙂
ellenja

Beitrag von ellenja »

Ahhh i thought you already promised it to me :/ If the ticket is still available, I'd love to get it... I send you a PN, you can call me and we can go through the process together. Of course I'd also pay the transfer fee and send you a little surprise :)
r25d01

Beitrag von r25d01 »

Hey there!

Open the link to your ticket order you got per Mail from Fusion festival. On the order overview, there must be an option to resell or cancel the ticket. To resell it, click the option "Direct Code".

On the website's FAQs (https://tickets.fusion-festival.de/faq/ in the top right you can click "English") it says:
How can I resell my Festivalticket? ¶
You will find the Kulturkosmos Ticket:Bourse in your personal order overview from May 2 till June 28, provided you have paid for your Festivalticket.

You can choose whether you want to resell your Festivalticket a) to an unknown person or b) to a specific person.

a) If you select to resell your Festivalticket to an unknown person, your Festivalticket will be randomly offered for resale to a person registered with the Ticket:Bourse.

b) If you select the option "Direct Code", you must use their Direct Code that they received when they placed a Kulturkosmos Ticket:Bourse order. The buyer must also chose to buy their Festivalticket from a specific person/Direct Code.

In both cases, the buyer will receive an email approving the purchase of your Festivalticket and will have two days from then to pay for it. More details can be found in your order overview.

Please note that you cannot sell your festival-ticket by random match or by direct code without your island-vehicle/XL-camper ticket. You can find more information about this here

If you resell your Festivalticket, we will handle the payment and refund for you: As soon as a potential buyer has paid the Festivalticket price in full, we will refund the Festivalticket price to you, minus a 10,-€ fee. In this way, we make it easier for you to process your order safely and avoid attempts at fraud through offers outside the Kulturkosmos Ticket:Bourse.
Please note: Kulturkosmos Ticket:Bourse is based on supply and demand and does not guarantee the resale of Festivaltickets.

Once you have offered your ticket for resale, there is no possibility to withdraw or change the offer.
Of course you can choose whatever option you wish. However, I'd be extremely grateful for a ticket. My ticket code is: CY7NY
ViPrs

Beitrag von ViPrs »

"Hey, you lucky Fusion Ticket owner!

I'm here to offer to adopt your ticket and give it a loving home.

I will defend it with my life, pet it daily and even play it its favorite style of music when it feels lonely.

I promise not to overfeed it or juggle it (okay, maybe a little).

So, give me the chance to spoil your ticket and give it the ultimate festival experience.

Who knows, maybe it will even learn to dance on my lap!

FTB9Q
leezer

Beitrag von leezer »

Hey, I would love to buy your ticket!!! Let me know if it's still available, I have a code ☀️
Antworten