SolistInnen Camp 2024 (Allein auf der Fusion)

Juliiiika

SolistInnen Camp 2024 (Allein auf der Fusion)

Beitrag von Juliiiika »

Hallo zusammen

Im letzten Jahr haben wir 2 wundervolle Fusion Solo Camps organisiert. Ein Zuhause für alle, die alleine zur Fusion kommen, aber trotzdem eine Gemeinschaft suchen --- aber alles nach dem Motto: alles kann, nichts muss. Jeder darf seinen eigenen Pace gehen, aber wir alle haben ein zu Hause, zu dem wir immer wieder zurück kommen können.

Es war ein so wunderbarer Ort, dass ich ihn auch den Solo-Reisenden dieses Jahr nicht vorenthalten möchte!

Die Telegram-Gruppe ist daher wieder eröffnet: https://t.me/solofusion2023

Wir würden uns über weitere Gleichgesinnte freuen :)
Ostseewind

Re: SolistInnen Camp 2024 (Allein auf der Fusion)

Beitrag von Ostseewind »

don't stay alone ;)
irrelevant

Beitrag von irrelevant »

Juliiiika hat geschrieben: Sa 27. Jan 2024, 20:59 Hallo zusammen

Im letzten Jahr haben wir 2 wundervolle Fusion Solo Camps organisiert. Ein Zuhause für alle, die alleine zur Fusion kommen, aber trotzdem eine Gemeinschaft suchen --- aber alles nach dem Motto: alles kann, nichts muss. Jeder darf seinen eigenen Pace gehen, aber wir alle haben ein zu Hause, zu dem wir immer wieder zurück kommen können.

Es war ein so wunderbarer Ort, dass ich ihn auch den Solo-Reisenden dieses Jahr nicht vorenthalten möchte!

Die Telegram-Gruppe ist daher wieder eröffnet: https://t.me/solofusion2023

Wir würden uns über weitere Gleichgesinnte freuen :)
Sympathetic initiative, but there are people still who chose not to jump on the smartphone train ... any option for those?:)
BademeisterIn

Beitrag von BademeisterIn »

irrelevant hat geschrieben: Mo 13. Mai 2024, 16:26 Sympathetic initiative, but there are people still who chose not to jump on the smartphone train ... any option for those?:)
I feel you in regards to the negative side of smartphones.
Telegram has desktop clients aswell and FOSS clients also exist. So no need for a smartphone to join that group.
Zuletzt geändert von BademeisterIn am Fr 17. Mai 2024, 02:26, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
irrelevant

Beitrag von irrelevant »

Appreciate it. My OS seems too old for it though. But FOSS I've never heard of -- what is that?*feeling old*
BademeisterIn

What operating system are you using that is not supported by telegram?

FOSS has been around since many decades, it just means free open source software: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_an ... e_software
irrelevant

Beitrag von irrelevant »

BademeisterIn hat geschrieben: Fr 17. Mai 2024, 02:25 What operating system are you using that is not supported by telegram?

FOSS has been around since many decades, it just means free open source software: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_an ... e_software
Well, on 1 laptop WinXP (so no use trying anything there, basically), and the other Win7. Both Pro versions.:)
Yes, I will keep that until it's completely impossible.

Ooh, ok, thanks for enlightening me. Never saw the acronym, and still worked w/ IT support for a decade, some years ago. Embarrassing ...
BademeisterIn

Aren't both XP and Win7 EOL by now? How do you manage to connect to the internets without your machine becoming part of a botnet? There seems to be a Win7 telegram client.
Anyways, why not use a flavour of linux? It's free, it's open. Or use a virtual machine, you seem to be tech savvy enough to pull that off.
irrelevant

Beitrag von irrelevant »

BademeisterIn hat geschrieben: Fr 17. Mai 2024, 14:51 Aren't both XP and Win7 EOL by now? How do you manage to connect to the internets without your machine becoming part of a botnet? There seems to be a Win7 telegram client.
Anyways, why not use a flavour of linux? It's free, it's open. Or use a virtual machine, you seem to be tech savvy enough to pull that off.
They are. I've installed both machines myself, and to my knowledge have managed fine so far.

Ooh really? Pls link in that case. I've googled extensively and the info I found is that it's not working.

Thanks for the suggestions, but not anymore. Used to be, and then it just spun out of control for me and I now am on the other end, refusing all tech we're being showered w/. It all went too fast, and too quick, I'm afraid. It's too much for me since long. And I honestly don't have time to relearn everything; it's hard enough to manage life as it is (had kind of a meltown in 2012, am on 75 % disability pension since a few yrs after that).
Moselriesling

Beitrag von Moselriesling »

What about we give you a clue (pm) where to find/how to recognise us if we know better (since we’re still in planing phase)?
Are you more an „around Oase“ or a „Insel“ person?
Antworten