Football at fusion or nearby

Archiv
raro

Football at fusion or nearby

Beitrag von raro »

Hi folks

I was wondering if there is a possibility to watch the EC final at fusion this year. If not, is there any kind of signal (like dvb-t or satelite). I know it is not typical fusion to have such a thing, but with 50k+ people and a EC it might be great fun. And yes people can also watch football without being totally nationalistic.
And if there is no signal and no broadcasting, what are the alternatives

And for all you football haters, i'm just asking this because i like football. No need to start flaming about how bad football os(i partially agree but i still like it) and how it does not belong at fusion. We can make a whole discussion about that point, but not part of this topic ;)

Thanx in advance
Wunderwurst

Re: Football at fusion or nearby

Beitrag von Wunderwurst »

There are already a few threads on that topic, e.g. http://forum.fusion-festival.de/viewtop ... =11&t=2205

There is no public viewing at the festival, but there might be some people with portable tvs...others listen to the matches on the radio...and the real enthusiast drive to nearby towns I think...
Bild
raro

Beitrag von raro »

@Wunderwurst: Thanx for your reply, and yes i saw the other thread. Unfortunately my german ain't good enough to follow that thread, and google translate does a horrible job at it.
But if people bring tv's that means there is some sort of signal there right? Does anyone know which signal that is?

Thanx in advance!
kombinat

Beitrag von kombinat »

You can watch it in Lärz at the "Freiwillige Feuerwehr" (voluntary firefighters) hall. That's a five minute walk from the festival grounds.
ollifreund

Beitrag von ollifreund »

If I remember correctly - there is no DVB-T at the festival.
However, its a short walk to Lärz, people will likely be up2date
concerning the EC final.
ghusi

Beitrag von ghusi »

Stay at home ;-) there are enough people without a ticket and they want to have a great time without football.
Wuk

Beitrag von Wuk »

You like the Fusion-Festival like that?:

http://alterfusionhase.wordpress.com/ta ... terschaft/
NathanaelDK

Beitrag von NathanaelDK »

He specifically asked you guys not to bring the football discussion here but only information on the possibilities of following the championship. Are you unable to comprehend such a simple and legitimate request? How annoying.

Anyway, I think the safest bet is to watch any games outside the festival area. I wouldn't count on the fact that any signals are available. The fusion crew at least made it clear that some of the usually utilized signals won't be provided.
knallpeng

Beitrag von knallpeng »

ghusi hat geschrieben:Stay at home ;-)
Likewise. Stop behaving like a fuckin' Nazi idiot and pretend to be the one who makes the rules.

@raro: There are a lot of people with caravans or mobile homes that have satellite connection so there is no problem to just asking them to join - I have always found some place to watch and it always have been much fun. And pleae don't feel disturbed by the small-minded soccer haters along this forum. They always mix up a simple ball games with their abnormal hate on Germany.
raro

Beitrag von raro »

Thanx alot folks for the answers!!!

And indeed i specificly asked not to get the whole anti football discussion here.
So guess i will just look for cool people to watch with (if you're the one with a camper lemmie know, i'll provide drinks and cool peepz), if they wanna watch our dutchies in the final that is xD
Gesperrt